What our Island is doing as a response to Covid-19
SHARED BY DR. DEBBIE ISAAC – ST. KITTS-NEVIS
1. We provided Learning Resource Packages for students (Care packages)
2. We have offered Flow Study which is a – Self-paced learning platform.
3.Some schools have offered food hampers for vulnerable students and families
4. Guidance Counsellors assisted parents in accessing online learning for students
5. Procurement of devices and access to the internet for students and teachers.
6. Establishment of standardized Learning Management System : Microsoft Teams for the teachers and students .
7. Use of other modalities for teaching and learning as such Zoom and Google Classroom
8. Guidance Counsellors have been providing counselling to students and families as they seek to cope during these trying times.
9. School Meals Programme providing hot lunches for vulnerable students.